Electronic KeyBox System
Members of Columbus REALTORS® use an electronic KeyBox system to provide access to real estate professionals showing listed property. The KeyBox hangs on a listed property and holds the key to the property. A special keypad is used to open the KeyBox to get the key. The central computer tracks all KeyBox activity.
Bluetooth iBox details
- W 3.1", D 2.5", H 8.75", Wt 2.5 lbs.
- Long-life lithium batteries that never need replacing
- Communication range of 3' for Bluetooth signal
- Communication range of 1' for infrared signal
- Store 5 keys, or 2 gate cards with 2 keys
- Stores last 100 records records showing access to the keybox
- Can customize access hours for weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Can only be opened by valid key
- KeyBox shackle code required to open and custom program box
- Works on Apple and Android devices
- Beam specific showing notes, listing highlights and your business card into your iBoxes.
- Change your own shackle codes.
- Set access hours as you take a listing. Separate hours for weekdays, Saturday, Sunday.
- Track your iBox inventory by MLS ID, address, and keybox number.
- eKEY updates itself using your phone’s Internet connection.
- Electronically send buyer’s feedback to showing agent.
Keyboxes open quickly with infrared communication
- High quality backlit screen easily readable in direct sunlight and dim light
- Easy to use, icon-based user interface
- Bright LED flashlight for evening showings and illuminating dark doorways
- User-changeable PIN
- Haptic vibrations to easily identify actions
- Long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable battery
- Sleep and standby feature to maximize battery performance between chargers
- Equipped with cellular radio
- Location tracking via built-in GPS
- Battery chargesquicly via standard mini USB
- Compatible with iBox LE, iBox BT and iBox
- Display language in English, Spanish or French
- Send alert notification email
- Display messages sent from Supra, organiztion or office broker
For more information, contact Samuel Brody at (614) 475-4000 ext. 282