Columbus REALTORS® has reciprocity agreements with the following:
- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS® (Carroll, Coshocton, Columbiana, Mahoning, Portage, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Warren, and Youngstown) (216) 901-0130
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® (Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren and Brown counties) (513) 761-8800
- Dayton Area Board of REALTORS® (Montgomery County) (937) 223-0900
- Firelands Association of REALTORS® (Erie, Huron, Ottawa, Seneca, Sandusky counties) (419) 625-5787
- Knox County Board of REALTORS® (Knox County) (740) 392-8490
- Lancaster Board of REALTORS® (Fairfield, Hocking Perry counties) (740) 653-1861
- Mansfield Board of REALTORS® (Richland County) (419) 756-1130
- Marion Board of REALTORS® (Marion, Wyandot counties) (740) 387-2928
- NORIS (Toledo) (Defiance, Fulton, Hancock, Henry, Lucas, Ottowa, Paulding, Putnam, Senca, Williams and Wood counties) (419) 535-3222
- Scioto Valley Association of REALTORS® (Ross, Vinton, Jackson and Pike counties) (740) 773-7489
- WRIST (Western Regional Information Systems & Technology) - Midwest Ohio Association of REALTORS®, Springfield Board of REALTORS® (Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Logan, Mercer, Miami and Shelby counties) (937) 335-1117
With this reciprocal agreement, Columbus REALTORS® members may join another Board/MLS without paying membership dues to another REALTOR® board. As with any MLS in Ohio, the broker is first required to join the MLS and then any sales associates may also join.
For more information on joining Columbus REALTORS® MLS:
For Columbus REALTORS® members wishing to join the MLS of these other organizations:
- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS® (216) 901-0130
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® (513) 761-8800
- Dayton Area Board of REALTORS® (937) 223-0900
- Firelands Association of REALTORS® (419) 625-5787
- Knox County Board of REALTORS® (740) 392-8490
- Lancaster Board of REALTORS® (740) 653-1861
- Mansfield Board of REALTORS® (419) 756-1130
- Marion Board of REALTORS® (740) 387-2928
- Scioto Valley Association of REALTORS® (740) 773-7489 or info@SVARoh.com
- WRIST (937) 335-1117
Columbus REALTORS® has a regional agreement with the following boards, meaning the Columbus REALTORS® MLS is their only MLS. Members may choose to join either their local board, Columbus REALTORS® or both.
Important information regarding real estate commissions
If you show any property listed in the Columbus REALTORS® MLS, you can expect to receive a commission for the amount listed. HOWEVER, if you show a property not listed in the Columbus REALTORS® MLS and your broker is not a member of MLS in which the listing appears, you cannot assume you will be paid a commission for selling the property. An MLS, by definition, is an offer of compensation to participants. However, that offer does not extend to brokers who are not members of that MLS. In this circumstance, any compensation would need to be negotiated between brokers.
Columbus REALTORS® reciprocity agreements with the Licking County and the Scioto Valley Association allows you to use your SuperKey or eKey to access electronic KeyBoxes in these areas without having to pay additional dues or fees. However, please note that, although we have this reciprocity agreement, the systems are still separate with separate servers.
What you need to do
Bring your SuperKey to Columbus REALTORS® to be programmed. The Licking County code must be added to your SuperKey via our Kim server program base. This must be done physically and cannot be done via the phone or Internet. So bring your SuperKey in to the KeyBox office which is located in the association's Member Service Center (store).
Your SuperKey will need to be updated twice monthly - once for the Columbus REALTORS® system and once for the Licking County system.
For questions or assistance, please contact:
Columbus REALTORS® KeyBox Administrator -- (614) 475-4000 ext. 282
Licking County office -- (740) 345-2151